Do you have what it takes to help us become no. 1 in google search for our products by defining and implementing a SEO strategy?
Nilfisk FOOD challenge and define the future of hygienic cleaning, by optimizing cleaning processes and food safety around the world. We produce low pressure foam cleaning equipment that deliver the best technically possible hygiene results and extends production line uptime enabling world leading food producers and OEM’s to focus entirely on what they are best at.
We are looking for an ambitious intern with digital skills to collaborate with Nilfisk FOOD’s marketing and sales department.
As our online presence is extremely important for the success of our business, we want to raise awareness about our brand and build engagement with our brand, and your position will play a big role in driving our business’ growth and success.
This 3-4 month internship is for you who want an exciting internship with a great deal of responsibility. An internship focused on professional as well as personal development opportunities that allow you to translate your theoretical knowledge into the practical world. You will cooperate with competent, dedicated, and experienced colleagues in an informal environment with a down-to-earth feel.
We are the world leader within our field, we work dynamically and globally, so we expect that you:
- Are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master
- Are proficient in English. Another language is a plus: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, or Chinese
- Have a passion for digital marketing and B2B sales
- Solid knowledge of SEO, and Google analytics
- Knowledge of WordPress Elementor and SEO Yost
- Are a team player with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude
- Are structured, reliable and enjoy solving tasks with a proactive attitude
About the Tasks You’ll Be Involved In
- Assist with brand/product Marketing & communication towards B2B segments
- Assist with organic search optimization via SEO
- Create landing pages In WordPress with Elementor and work with SEO yost plugin
- Participate in the execution and optimization of online marketing efforts (incl. campaigns on SoMe to raise awareness, paid campaigns etc.)
- Monitoring technical performance of our marketing efforts in google analytics
What Do We Offer
- An attractive internship in a small, down-to-earth, and agile team, with continuous guidance and help from the remaining team.
- An opportunity to be involved in a wide range of tasks and the opportunity to take responsibility.
- A flexible workplace that prioritizes learning and adopting new skills
If interested, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions, contact Torben Ginge, Sales & Marketing Director, at +45 29695106, or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please indicate the relevant internship requirements from your education institution. The position is unpaid. However, there is a possibility of continuing working together after the internship placement.