Drain foaming attachments
Innovative foam cleaning technology for drains with 360° contact along pipe walls for maximum sanitation.
DescriptionThe Ecolab drain foaming attachments for sanitizing drains gives 360° contact along pipe walls.
The drain foaming attachements slows down the velocity of the foam and increases its density, resulting in perfect consistency of foam to fill down the drains.
Unlike liquids, foam expands to contact the entire surface of the pipe, can push past the trap and travel long distances. On top of that, foam breaks down slowly, giving the chemical products longer time to work and do the job.
Available in three versions:
- Round brush designed for foam trench drains
- 2 in 1 version with stainless steel disc to cover wide drains (up to 31 cm in diameter) and additional rubber stopper to plug directly to drains
- 2 in 1 version with stainless steel square plate and additional rubber stopper to plug directly to drains
Compatible with Nilfisk FOOD Mainstations, Satellites and Foam tanks using included quick connector.
Why is it important to clean drains ?
The humid and dark environment of the drains together with leftover food create a very favourable environment for growing pathogens and biofilm especially on drain walls above the normal fluid level. It can also become a breeding ground for fruit flies and drain flies who can spread the bacteria onto food contact surfaces. Cleaning drains with brushes or high pressure spray can cause pathgens to aerosolize. It is therefore crucial to clean the drains in a proper way.
The Drain Foaming Attachemnts can be attached via a quick connect fitting to air driven foam tanks, and Griff cleaning and sanitizing station.
Perfect solution for:
Food & Beverage industry:
- Drains can harbour Listeria bacteria and other pathogens
- Odor control
- Control fruit flies and other pests connected to drains
- Clean beverage dispensing lines and drains
- Prevent food born ilnesses
- Drains can harbor pathogens connected to hospital-acquired infections
|Foam travels through drains, providing 360° contact along pipe walls for maximum sanitation|
|Handle||Stainless steel construction|
|Brush||DFA-TR7: Round brush, 18cm Ø
DFA: Stainless steel foam disc covers drains up to 30.5 cm in diameter.
Rubber stopper plugs drains 9-13 cm in diameter
|Model||Description||Article no.||EBS no.|
|DFA-TR7||Drain foaming attachment - trench||110006252||10052144|
|DFA||Drain foaming attachment - double||110006479||10053182|
|DFA-SQ13||Drain foaming attachment - square||110007055||10054424|